Sunday, October 26, 2008

No more Media!!

I work with some of the best economists in the world. The economy is NOT in the toilet. People are still spending, the price of gas is down, the cost of food is down, the cost of housing is down, down, down...people have been bailed out that should not have been bailed out and are now debt free. I cannot take the media hype and all the stock market hysteria caused by the herd mentality anymore! Come on, are we not supposed to be more evolved than sheep going to slaughter?? Although I would never, ever, ever promote or endorse censorship, I definitely want to blow up my TV and would love to silence all the media hype.

2 comments:

Nancy Lewis said...

I know, huh? It seems that the media plays a large part in how we think about things. I posted on my own blog the headline "Economic Gloom Continues". Well, of course it will if they keep printing things like that. We are all mind-controlled whether or not we want to admit it.

Matt in AZ said...

Thought you might appreciate this...

Would the Last Honest Reporter Please Turn On the Lights?

http://www.linearpublishing.com/orsonscottcard.html