Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moving right along...la la la la la la la la


Movin' right along in search of good times and good news,With good friends you can't lose,This could become a habit!Opportunity knocks once let's reach out and grab it (yeah!),Together we'll nab it,We'll hitchhike, bus or yellow cab it!(Cab it?)

Movin' right along.Footloose and fancy-free.Getting there is half the fun; come share it with me.Moving right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).We'll learn to share the load.We don't need a map to keep this show on the road.(Hey, that song is sounding better Fozzie.)Movin' right along,We've found a life on the highway.And your way is my way,So trust my navigation.

Desert Ridge here we come, the pie-in-the-sky-land.Palm trees, and warm sand.Though sadly we just left Scottsdale (We did what?!)(Just forget it.)Movin' right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon).

Moving right along, nice town!Footloose and fancy-free,You're ready for the big time...Is it ready for me?

Movin' right along,Movin' right along,Movin' right along,Movin' right along.

2 comments:

Nancy Lewis said...

Did you know the words to that song, or did you have to look them up?

So does that mean that you have officially moved?!

Wendy said...

No, I had to look them up. Wish I could remember them all. Loved that song when I was a kid.

Not moved yet...but getting there. I'm a packing freak so just felt like posting that since all I can see in the house are a sea of boxes! and I set up the movers...

AND I'm selling tons of stuff on Craig's list. Love Craig's list.