Monday, January 19, 2009

Why are there so many birthdays in January?


Has anyone noticed how many people have birthdays in January? Maybe it's just the people I know, but for my entire life, I have known more people with January b-days than any other month. I just finished celebrating my future step child's, my boyfriend's, my mother's is coming up, and found out that two more neighbors also had birthdays yesterday. My highschool boyfriend, my college boyfriend, another long term'r, and now current boyfriend ALL had b-days one day apart. That's Odd. Is that telling me I'm attracted to the same sign? Particularly odd since the sign is not supposed to be a good match for mine, if you believe in that stuff. I'm b-day'ed out! I need a nap!

2 comments:

Nancy Lewis said...

That's funny. I have an overabundance of February birthdays in my life. If we asked my friend Sky, she could certainly tell us why we might be attracted (not just romantically) to one sign versus another.

Unknown said...

The pregnancy gestation period is around 9 months, and couples are quite likely to conceive in summer. Just saying :D