Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eb and Flow


Eb and Flo are living in my house. I didn't specifically invite them to stay...they just showed up the day I decided to buy a new house...and they haven't left my current house since.
This is my life...day in and day out...eb and flow...good and bad...stress and no stress. I never know when I'm going to blow a gasket...and then I reach a zen state...and then I wake up in the middle of the night in a panic.
Eb and Flo are nice enough people, but I really think they are on the brink of overstaying their welcome. What do I have to do to get them to leave? Maybe they will never leave. This is not a comforting thought. I bought some mood tea today in the hopes that maybe if I drink it, one of them would leave and the other would follow. So far, they are still here.
Help!

1 comment:

Nancy Lewis said...

Actually, Flo is really nice. She's very cool to hang out with. Eb on the other hand, can take a hike!