Friday, December 12, 2008

Full Moon causes Migrane!



My Mother and I are testing a new theory; that a full moon causes us to have a migrane. My Dad first noticed a pattern this year (it only took him 20 years!) that my Mom and I tend to have headaches at the same times! So he started plotting what the weather was like. We discovered that when the barometer changes, boom, we both get a migrane. But even more interesting...we both get a headache around the time of the full moon each month. Now neither Mom or I have a "cycle" anymore, so although there are theories and ancient people's tended to ovulate by the cycles of the moon, this is not a test we can perform. Nevertheless, somehow our bodies ARE reacting to it. Now I want to research the power of the moon and its cycles even more...what ELSE does it impact?

1 comment:

Nancy Lewis said...

Maybe you're a werewolf!