Sunday, November 9, 2008

Snotty Nosed

I don't know where Nancy finds all those cool pictures out there on the internet. I was trying to find one of a stuffed up red nose. That would be me. Once again I've caught a cold, probaby due to stress and lack of sleep. I'm reading a book by Rick Foster called, "How we chose to be Happy". Despite all it's teachings on how to reframe all the stress and negativity...I still caught the cold. Maybe I can reframe the cold and re-intention it. That is the premise of the book and the lessons to learn. Turn everything into a position. OK, so that's the ticket... I don't really have a stuffed up snotty faced cold. hmmmm, let's see....how to turn that into a positive reassessment? OK I give up. I feel like dog doo. There is no positive to be found. I'm going to go take a gallon of medicine and go to bed. Nighty night.

2 comments:

Nancy Lewis said...

For cool images, go to Google, click on the "Images" link at the top, type in what you're looking for, & voila!

Nancy Lewis said...

By the way, sorry you're feeling yucky.