Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Click three times to go home


Seems like everyone I know is going through a major life change. Some are getting married, many moving in together, some changing jobs...others leaving the country. It's all very sureal sometimes to me...like wondering if we all were pulled up by a tornado and landed on another parallel planet. I personally do believe in parallel universes, but that's a whole different blog :). To myself and all my friends out there who feel lost and/or confused sometimes with all the big changes...just remember to click your heels three times to come home and stay grounded. Our friends, families, coworkers, and all those others that care about us are only a click away (even if it is virtual!).

1 comment:

Nancy Lewis said...

Thanks, Wendy. I'll definitely keep that in mind as I'm selling off all my crap & buying a plane ticket to who knows where.